Our Mission: to be a leader in the treatment of Sleep Apnea, combining best-in-class clinical outcomes with the premier client experience in Ontario. We pursue perfection in customer satisfaction, clinical therapy compliance and client health outcomes.
The Widest Selection
We are an accredited distributor for all respiratory products from all major manufacturers, including ResMed, Philips Respironics, Fisher and Paykel, Drive Devilbiss, Inogen, Human Design Medical, and other leading global brands. We carry the widest inventory of machines, masks, oxygen concentrators, spare parts, and accessories available in stock to provide you with fast, reliable service. And if for some reason you still can’t find what you’re looking for, just give us a call and we’ll find it for you!
Knowledge and Suport
As a healthcare provider, we believe it is our responsibility to provide education, support, and service in addition to selling you a product. Our nurses and Registered Respiratory Therapists are specially trained in sleep and oxygen therapy, and are here for you to provide support before, during, and after your purchase. Our staff receive regular training and work directly with our suppliers to ensure they are fully trained on the latest therapy and equipment available in the market.
Worry Free Shopping
Treating your Sleep disorder is critical to your health and well-being; however, we also understand that the prescribed therapy is often not cheap. FPM Solutions is dedicated to providing affordable CPAP Therapy alongside expert support and advice. We provide free mask and machine trials before you purchase, so you can purchase with the confidence that you’ve found the equipment that’s right for you.
Supporting Your Sleep Journey
1. Before Purchase:
- Education on your Sleep Disorder and prescribed therapy
- Equipment reviews, comparisons, and recommendations
- Mask fitting techniques and recommendations
- Submit coverage estimate to insurance provider (if applicable)
2. During Purchase:
- Set-up machine to prescribed settings
- Provide education on machine use and comfort settings
- Tips and Tricks for success
- Create customer account for interactive therapy
- Preparation and submission of insurance claim forms (if applicable)
- Preparation and submission of claim form for Assistive Devices Program
3. After Purchase:
- Follow-up to ensure your therapy is successful
- Run data reports from CPAP machine and provide to Patient and/or healthcare professional
- Troubleshoot any equipment issues or concerns
- Answer questions as they arise
- Once you purchase from us, we are here to help you sleep better for the rest of your life!