We carry the widest selection of CPAP machines, masks, and accessories available in Oshawa, Ontario, with extended hours and experts always available to provide therapy education and support.
Welcome to FPM Solutions CPAP and Medical Devices, the best source of CPAP and Respiratory devices in Oshawa. We offer the widest selection, and carry the largest inventory of CPAP Machines and CPAP Masks in Oshawa. We are registered vendors with Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care, Assistive Devices Program. The ADP provides funding for devices listed in the product manual, and ADP regulates the prices of our devices to ensure affordability and fair prices for our patients. Please call us for more information about ADP coverage and required documentation from Patients and Referring Physicians.
FPM Solutions is your number one source for all the respiratory products by the best manufacturers. We carry products by ResMed, Fisher and Paykel, Philips Respironics, and other world leading brands that are approved by Ontario Ministry of Health Assistive Devices Program. Most of our products are listed for your information in our on-line catalogue on this web site. Please browse our products to see their pictures, dimensions, and read their detailed description. Please call our stores any time to enquire on stock, availability, and sizes. Please note, we accept WALK IN patients at any time during business hours at all 5 locations, no appointment is necessary.
The Widest Selection
We are an accredited distributor for all respiratory products from all major manufacturers, including ResMed, Philips Respironics, Fisher and Paykel, Drive Devilbiss, Inogen, Human Design Medical, and other leading global brands. We carry the widest inventory of machines, masks, oxygen concentrators, spare parts, and accessories available in stock to provide you with fast, reliable service. And if for some reason you still can’t find what you’re looking for, just give us a call and we’ll find it for you!
Knowledge and Suport
As a healthcare provider, we believe it is our responsibility to provide education, support, and service in addition to selling you a product. Our nurses and Registered Respiratory Therapists are specially trained in sleep and oxygen therapy, and are here for you to provide support before, during, and after your purchase. Our staff receive regular training and work directly with our suppliers to ensure they are fully trained on the latest therapy and equipment available in the market.
Worry Free Shopping
Treating your Sleep disorder is critical to your health and well-being; however, we also understand that the prescribed therapy is often not cheap. FPM Solutions is dedicated to providing affordable CPAP Therapy alongside expert support and advice. We provide free mask and machine trials before you purchase, so you can purchase with the confidence that you’ve found the equipment that’s right for you.
Supporting Your Sleep Journey
1. Before Purchase:
- Education on your Sleep Disorder and prescribed therapy
- Equipment reviews, comparisons, and recommendations
- Mask fitting techniques and recommendations
- Submit coverage estimate to insurance provider (if applicable)
2. During Purchase:
- Set-up machine to prescribed settings
- Provide education on machine use and comfort settings
- Tips and Tricks for success
- Create customer account for interactive therapy
- Preparation and submission of insurance claim forms (if applicable)
- Preparation and submission of claim form for Assistive Devices Program
3. After Purchase:
- Follow-up to ensure your therapy is successful
- Run data reports from CPAP machine and provide to Patient and/or healthcare professional
- Troubleshoot any equipment issues or concerns
- Answer questions as they arise
- Once you purchase from us, we are here to help you sleep better for the rest of your life!