The Pilot-24 Lite is compatible with:
• ResMed AirSense 10
• ResMed AirMini
• ResMed S9*
• 3B Medical Luna*
• Apex Medical iCH*
• Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Travel PAP*(*Cable Kits sold separately)
While using the Pilot-24 Lite as a permanent power backup device, you can rest assured that you won’t be woken in the middle of the night to find that your PAP machine is not running. If the power is interrupted at night, your PAP machine will drive power from your Pilot-24 Lite without any interruption.
Using Pilot-24 Lite as a Portable Travel PAP Battery will help you receive PAP therapy while traveling. This includes remote locations where mains power is not available in situations such as camping, road trips and during air travel.
Pilot-24 Lite can also be used as a charging station for various electronic devices. The built-in USB port allows the Pilot-24 Lite to power countless handheld electronic devices including mobile phones, tablets and cameras.
- Can be used as a Permanent Backup Power Supply or a Portable Travel Battery for common 24V PAP Devices
- ResMed AirSense 10
- ResMed AirMini* (*In order to run Pilot-24 Lite in backup configuration with AirMini, please use Medistrom AC Power Adapter (SKU #P24ACCACA), or ResMed original AC power adapter for AirSense 10)
- ResMed S9**
- 3B Medical Luna**
- Apex Medical iCH**
- Philips Respironics DreamStation GO Travel CPAP**(** Cable Kits sold separately)
- Can be used as a Portable Charging Station for most handheld electronic devices such as phones, tablets, and cameras
- Features a built-in LED Flashlight
- FAA Compliant
- The Pilot-24 Lite is an Uninterruptible Power Supply (Backup Battery) for all your handheld electronic devices and various 24V PAP machines and ensures that your devices seamlessly continue to receive power even during a power outage.
- Can also be used as a portable, standalone power source. Take it traveling and use it to power your PAP device when the mains power isn’t available. Provides 1-2 nights of continuous run-time on an average pressure setting with the humidifier and heated tubing disabled. Will provide approximately 19,000 mAh for your handheld electronic devices.
- Features include a built-in LED flashlight and USB Port for charging portable devices such as smart phones, tablets, MP3 players, cameras etc.
- Compatible with most handheld electronic devices that are equipped with USB charging. Compatible with most CPAP, APAP, and some BiPAP devices on the following platforms: ResMed Airsense 10, ResMed AirMini, ResMed S9, 3B Medical Luna, Apex Medical iCH and Respironics DreamStation Go Travel PAP. Not compatible with ventilator PAP devices.
|Cell Type:||Industrial grade genuine LG rechargeable lithium ion cells|
|Rated Input:||24V, 60W (NORMAL), 90W (MAX)|
|Rated Output:||DC 24V, 3.75A|
|USB Out:||5V, 2.5A|
|Life Span:||Over 500 full charge/discharge cycles|
|Dimensions:||17cm x 9cm x 2cm (6.7″ x 3.5″ x 0.8″)|
|Power Gauge:||4 stage Charge Level Indicator Lights|
|Recharge time:||2-3 hours (7 to 9 hours via the ResMed AirMini AC Adapter)|
- Pilot-24 Lite Battery
- Output Cable for ResMed AirSense 10
- Output Cable for ResMed AirMini
- Short Charging adapter for ResMed AirMini
- Fabric Carrying Case
- Product Manual (English, French, German, Spanish)
- Quick Start Guide (English, French, German, Spanish)