- Clinically validated, 24/7 oxygen
- Only 4.8 lbs with up to 10.25 hours of battery life
- No carts or tanks required
- Quiet Operation — at just 39 decibels OxyGo is so quiet you can take it to church!
- Can be used with cannula up to 25 feet
- Easy to read digital screen
|Size, Weight||Single Battery: (L) 8.75″ x (W) 3.0″ x (H) 7.25″; 4.8 lbs. / 2.2 kg.|
Double Battery: (L) 8.75″ x (W) 3.0″ x (H) 9.25″; 5.8 lbs. / 2.6 kg.
|Oxygen Flow||Five pulse flow settings: 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5|
|Power||AC Power Supply: 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz (auto-sensing to allow worldwide use),|
DC Power Cable for mobile use in a car.
|Battery||Single Battery: Up to 4.75 hours. Recharge 4 – 8 hours with AC or DC power.|
Double Battery: Up to 10.25 hours. Recharge 4 – 8 hours with AC or DC power.
|Noise||39 Decibels (at flow setting 2)|
|Warranty||5-year lifetime limited.|
|Operation & Use||Simple control functions and easy-to-read LCD display. Designed for 24/7 use, at home or away!|
- Carry Bag with Should Strap
- Wall Charger
- Car Charger
- 5 Year Warranty
- Easy to follow instructions!
Helpful Product Information:
There are no reviews yet.